Monday, April 21, 2008

UStream.TV - How To...

I was looking for a way to send a message to all our friends on Ustream.TV at the same time... To remind them of our weekly Wednesday show... I wasn't quite sure how to do it...

I had received a message from one of our friends on Ustream (Spikehead68)... I went to go reply back... and POOF... there it was... a list of all my friends on Ustream.TV...

In Ustream, I clicked on "Message Box"... then went to "Compose Mail"... highlighted all the friends on my list... composed my message... and was then able to send them all a message at the same time reminding them of the show on Wednesday night...

You learn something new everyday!!

Let me know if anybody needs help on this!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home