Thursday, May 8, 2008

computers used by us

During one of our radio shows, from the Ustream chatroom...

----------------------------------------------

pcnovice91 : what kind of laptop is everyone using slick ?

slick : for the moment, I'm using an Alienware Area 51 M9750
pcnovice91 : how is it slick ?

Large 17-inch screen...lots of room for me to rest my hands when I type (like a Macbook Pro)...large touchpad (like a Macbook Pro)...great for using as a desktop replacement.

----------------------------------------------

wladj : I am using a HP Pavillion 9000

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Andy Taylor said...

I'm using the HP 5XXX series, bulky and about 1.5 hours battery but it works. I like the Media features with the ability to plug in my Memory cards to transfer photos. The HP Line is lighter now and has better battery life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home