Tuesday, July 29, 2008

PC Club closes stores again; second time this year

My friend and manager of the local PC Club here in southern California, just came to my office and said "They did it again...They closed all the stores".
Given only 15 minutes to vacate the PC Club store, he grabbed his personal belongings and left.
I'm on hold now with NAOC Holdings, the investment firm that purchased PC Club nationwide back on May 15th or 16th of this year.
After a brief 'hello, how may I direct your call," I identified myself as the owner of this blog, wanting verification of the closing of PC Club..."Just a moment please..."... ... ... ... ... "Hello, you've reached NAOC Holdings, please leave a message and we'll return your call..."
Well, not a confirmation, but pretty damning if you ask me, to be transfered to the company's general voicemail by the person who ANSWER'S that voicemail, the receptionist.
More to follow...

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 1:42 AM , Blogger TechtalkRadio said...

Thanks Dave! Keep us posted, Its always a shame when a builder, repair shop or retailer closes its doors. I shopped at PC Club in the 90's and liked the prices and staff. Hopefully they will rebound.

 
At November 14, 2008 at 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elite PC Techs servicing southern california.
http://www.elitepctechs.com
909-562-4267

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home